Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderduke wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:30 am
I didn't look at yours yet but here is a Mladen 3 ma with cross signals but the ma's don't change color for up and down
that is my request to Mrtools.
I have also added max bars to this indicator.

RK-3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03-rk-mxb.mq4

Thanks very much for the response. Always happy to find a new mladen code, and it's an mq4 too!

Unfortunately it's not quite what I'm hoping for. It lacks a button, and the 30+ averages which Mr.Tools indicator has. Most importantly though from what I can tell, you can not set it up to provide a signal only when all 3 lines are in agreement.

Стрела+.
Торговля идет по тренду! В МТ4 копируются все индикаторы, а на график кидается только один - Стрела+.
Рекомендуемый таймфрейм 15 минут.
Правила входа:
Покупка опциона осуществляется сразу по сигналу на время экспирации до конца свечи!

Arrow +.
Trading is on the trend! In MT4, all indicators are copied, and only one is thrown onto the chart - Arrow +.
The recommended timeframe is 15 minutes.
Login rules:
An option is bought immediately upon a signal for the expiration time until the end of the candle!
lain7123
Do not create more "posts" - this request.

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:14 am Arrow +.
Trading is on the trend! In MT4, all indicators are copied, and only one is thrown onto the chart - Arrow +.
The recommended timeframe is 15 minutes.
Login rules:
An option is bought immediately upon a signal for the expiration time until the end of the candle!
lain7123
Do not create more "posts" - this request.
Роман!
Если Вы поставили в свой ник страну Украина, то будьте так любезны (будьте так ласкаві) не распространять ворованные коды (они ещё называются декомпилы, decompile files), а то обидно за страну.