Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jim67 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:01 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Is it possible for you at add more/all MA methods to the MA mode options for Fast, Medium and Slow in your 3 ma - cross histo indicator please?
Like the full methods available in AllAverages v4.9 600 ie. Hull MA, T3, McGinleys etc etc
Many thanks,
Jim
The averages we have here are not the same as the AllAverages, the author (Igorad) of AllAverages does them differently.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

sixthsensetrading wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:34 am Hellow all coders
a small help needed i have two indicators of CCI ... both files are attached now what i want is the signal plotter on chart only plot the signal as follow
if the cci VALUE IS BELOW -100 ONLY PLOT BUY SIGNAL THEN
AND WHEN ITS ABV +100 ONLY PLOT SELL SIGNAL ON CHART IN EBTWEEN I NOT WANT ANY SIGNAL

at same time i not want any signal plotted when price is between the value of -100 to +100

plus please add alerts LIK new Buy signal and New sell signal
Added the arrows with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
camisa, alexm, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:24 am

Added the arrows with alerts.
fx snipers ergodic cci trigger (alerts + arrows).ex4
BH - ergodic (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
Dear Mr.tools. Where can I read what are the indicators of the ergodic series? Because there are several options. What kind of information do they carry?
Rusty Google translation. Where is the explanation of what ergodic indicators are - what do they show? Where to read it?
Stochastics is very reminiscent.
Attachments

Брати - це просто набір індикаторів без системи. Я просто так тестую. Але за один раз стільки прохань? Надіюсь адміністратори не забанять.
Brothers is just a set of indicators without a system. I just test like that. But so many requests at once? I hope the administrators will not ban.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
YeshuaYoke

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:49 pm

fx snipers ergodic cci trigger (alerts + arrows).ex4
BH - ergodic (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
Dear Mr.tools. Where can I read what are the indicators of the ergodic series? Because there are several options. What kind of information do they carry?
Rusty Google translation. Where is the explanation of what ergodic indicators are - what do they show? Where to read it?
Stochastics is very reminiscent.
Really not sure how to describe it, in Blau's ergodic indicators it's a kind of double smoothing of momentum, in the fx sniper ergodic cci it's more of a triple smoothing of momentum. This is an older version of fx sniper ergodic cci cleaned up and made simpler by Mladen.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, josi, pipsquirrel