Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:11 pm

It looks like a normalized Atr with 2 moving averages of the atr. Looks like the indicator was originally from Mladen, and renamed but not sure how much was done by Mladen.
Hello mrtools.
Add Fractals Adjustable zones from this indicator.
Thank you

IndicatorLooking for RSI - MACD Cross Oscillator

Good day,

I'm very new to Forex-Station. Been enjoying reading the posts and decided to join up.

I had chosen my first post to be related to a strategy I use to enter on OB/OS positions. I have to manually filter entry options by looking at an oscillation between RSI (14) and MACD (12,26,9) crossing and finding opportunities where these crosses occur above the 80 and below the 20 percentile.
Is there an indie on these forums that potentially provides an alert when these two oscillators cross above and below the mentioned levels? Something with and arrow / alert on the oscillator?
The closest I have is this:
I had been trying to modify the code in order to get the arrow signal in the oscillator window. No luck. Only get on the main window, and this looks messy.
Secondly, I cannot seem to get the RSI to only have signals above (80 level) and below (20 level). I understand that MACD calibration is very fluid, and not the same for any two pairs, however I only want the level definition for RSI...

Please can someone assist with the signal filtering of alerts or perhaps another indie that does this already?

Hoping someone has something similar already?

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Try this one.
Thank you for the fast response mrtools!

Now I get push alerts but only when the current timeframe is selected in the MTF parameter.
Could you please add push alerts when other timeframes are selected in the MTF parameter (for example 1H mtf parameter selected on a 5min chart)
And if possible add text 1H mtf or something when I receive the push alert so I know which halftrend mtf is changed from direction

Thanks in advance!

Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299 a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,
Attachments

hypnoise wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Thank you for the fast response mrtools!

Now I get push alerts but only when the current timeframe is selected in the MTF parameter.
Could you please add push alerts when other timeframes are selected in the MTF parameter (for example 1H mtf parameter selected on a 5min chart)
And if possible add text 1H mtf or something when I receive the push alert so I know which halftrend mtf is changed from direction

Thanks in advance!
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

Hi Mr Tools,
Could I ask if you could add a 3rd Histogram colour option to your 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator please.
At the moment Histo when Fast>Medium>Slow MA = Buy, and when Fast<Medium<Slow = Sell ------ so if you could add a 3rd Histo Colour option for when any other combination of Fast/Medium/Slow MA ie No Trade Zone, as in following screenshot ....

Many thanks
These users thanked the author Jim67 for the post (total 2):
talaate, mr12323

chris006 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: https://viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299
a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,

Hi, where can I find this impulse indicator in the subwindow? Is it available here in this forum. Can you direct me to the link or better yet upload the file here?

Thank you so much in advance :)
Attachments

The specific indi in the picture is "MASi Impulse System Histogram" on the mql5 website. Search for it there.

See attached though for another similar indicator.

vhagwie wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:19 am

Hi, where can I find this impulse indicator in the subwindow? Is it available here in this forum. Can you direct me to the link or better yet upload the file here?

Thank you so much in advance :)