Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

this might interest you - see here for macd with 2 lwma (no arrows though): viewtopic.php?p=1295415398#p1295415398

Geedygeedy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 am Is there a way to make this very simple indicator. It uses "Previous Indicators data" and I would like an arrow when it crosses. Easy to do on mobile but can't seem to recreate on MT4
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
Geedygeedy, moey_dw

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:57 am

Umm, that's just a standard Two-line MACD with arrows you're looking for, right? You do know there's a lot of those (and more) in the MACD Indicators for MT4 topic man. You'll definitely find what you need in there.
I tried looking in there but it doe not seem to have what Im looking for, this is a part of a complete trading system im trying to create and I havent seen any that use a crossover with the MACD with the Moving average to the specifications I have. It seems like something pretty easy to create but the "Previous Indicator Data" seems to be an issue I can't resolve.

I don't want to be inappropriate but
I'm looking for a cci that indicates a divergence in a interval of maximum 30 candles between two lows increasing but only if they are both under -150 and if in the interval the cci indicator remains always under zero.. Then drawing a green line between these 2 points and another green line between 2 lows decreasing of the price on the main chart. Vice versa beyond +150 with maximum of cci and price..Is it possible to have it?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Try this:
Drag the moving average from the side of MT4 - from the Navigator window (without releasing throughout) and drop on the MACD subwindow
Configure Moving Average as needed, select either First Indicators Data or Previous Indicators Data etc
Still, no arrow.
Geedygeedy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 am Is there a way to make this very simple indicator. It uses "Previous Indicators data" and I would like an arrow when it crosses. Easy to do on mobile but can't seem to recreate on MT4
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Geedygeedy

trana3008 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:46 am Hello Mr. Tools,

i hope you are doing well? Is it possible to make changes to the attached .mq4 file. This indicator slighlty repaints. Is it possible to make it Non-Repaint?

I really appreciate your time and your effort. Thanks in advance.

I wish you a great day.

Thanks
Would need the original source code that version is decompiled.