NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

danizani95 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 pm
Hi guys do you think it's possible to edit a pivot indicator to project PP, S and R of the next day taking into account the current high, low and bid price as the closing price ? Thank you.
lol can be done i have something that might help.............. but seeing u member since 2017 with 20 posts the real question is
what-do-you-bring-to-the-table.gif
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:01 pm
danizani95 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 pm
Hi guys do you think it's possible to edit a pivot indicator to project PP, S and R of the next day taking into account the current high, low and bid price as the closing price ? Thank you.
lol can be done i have something that might help.............. but seeing u member since 2017 with 20 posts the real question is
You mean ? Do you want to get paid for the job ?

danizani95 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am
nope............ it means when are u gonna start contribute 2 this forum?? u are member since 2017 but never share or talk anything u just asking.......... asking free stuff!!! so sad!!!
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 am
danizani95 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am
nope............ it means when are u gonna start contribute 2 this forum?? u are member since 2017 but never share or talk anything u just asking.......... asking free stuff!!! so sad!!!
Well unfortunately i'm not a coder so I don't know how i could contribute to this forum apart sharing my ideas...

Geedygeedy wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 am
Is there a way to make this very simple indicator. It uses "Previous Indicators data" and I would like an arrow when it crosses. Easy to do on mobile but can't seem to recreate on MT4
Umm, that's just a standard Two-line MACD with arrows you're looking for, right? You do know there's a lot of those (and more) in the MACD Indicators for MT4 topic man. You'll definitely find what you need in there.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Hi Mrtools,

Could you please help me take a look at the Mano Rounder indicator? The price labels and zones keep disppearing from the chart after a long time. At other times they disappear after changing timeframes.

Also it will be nice if you can add an on/off button if possible.
Thanks

Mano Rounder.mq4
(11.02 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:57 am
Geedygeedy wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 am
Is there a way to make this very simple indicator. It uses "Previous Indicators data" and I would like an arrow when it crosses. Easy to do on mobile but can't seem to recreate on MT4
Umm, that's just a standard Two-line MACD with arrows you're looking for, right? You do know there's a lot of those (and more) in the MACD Indicators for MT4 topic man. You'll definitely find what you need in there.
I tried looking in there but it doe not seem to have what Im looking for, this is a part of a complete trading system im trying to create and I havent seen any that use a crossover with the MACD with the Moving average to the specifications I have. It seems like something pretty easy to create but the "Previous Indicator Data" seems to be an issue I can't resolve.

I don't want to be inappropriate but
I'm looking for a cci that indicates a divergence in a interval of maximum 30 candles between two lows increasing but only if they are both under -150 and if in the interval the cci indicator remains always under zero.. Then drawing a green line between these 2 points and another green line between 2 lows decreasing of the price on the main chart. Vice versa beyond +150 with maximum of cci and price..Is it possible to have it?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3342 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 535 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4000 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”