Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:17 am

Am working on it, not sure it can be done.
Hi MrTools I hope you are fine.

I want you to code an expert advisor dashboard. Like ND10x dashboard i think its also programmed by you.

I need a dashboard with buy and sell button if i click buy it show show adjustable sl and TP line and it goes long when market breaks 1 period high ema with 1 shift with auto risk calculation and for sell break of 1 period low ema with 1 shift with adjustable SL and TP line like in ND10x Dashboard i also want other parameters like B.E Button Close 50% Button.

In this ND10x Dashboard position opens at break of trend line i want the dashboard to open position on break of 1 ema high with 1 shift for long and low for short

Do let me know if you can make it and how much cost for programming such dashboard.
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mrtools, all the best for the New Year!

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299 could you please add on-off button with the ability to define where the button is located on the chart?
And also provide for multiple applications of the indicator on the same chart - in that case would an ID be needed for each indicator application?

Thanking you in advance,