Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello everyone my firist post but here goes.

Is there a way you can add a 60min char and a 37 minute on the same chart and have a button to swap between the 2 on mt4?

37 you ask? well 60 x .618(fib level) works well from what iv'e seen. You could also do it with anytime timeframe mathematically just the higer timeframe of your choosing and then x said number in minutes by .681 i.e 240 minutes x .681 =148 minutes (rounded) so 4hour chart with the 2hour28minute chart.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be great.

Merry chritmas all

medotrader wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:01 pm no on current time frame also the regular non histo version does the same and that i have the mq4 for it.
so if possible to fix either of them
and it would be tremendously appreciated if you fix the regualr version and be made into histo.
thanx a million in advance.
Posted here Stochastic
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
QSD, euro_rapp

Андрей_24rus wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:46 am Уважаемые кодеры, помогите пожалуйста соединить два индикатора
We don't work on decompiled code here as per our rules.

Please post the original source code if you have it.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:55 am

We don't work on decompiled code here as per our rules.

Please post the original source code if you have it.
К сожалению, это все что имеется, ATR канал взят тут на форуме, чарт все что имеется.
Может у кого тут есть оригинальный код, помогите пожалуйста