MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello forum!
ive got a problem(dont we all). Ive been fiddling around with an HMA setup and noticed a slight imperfection.
1,2, and 3 -> Zerolag Hull variation Settings -> M5(Dots), M15(Line), H1(Line) / Period = 15 / Close price / Hull divisor = 2 / Linear weighted MA / Hull shift = 0 / interpolation off

4 -> 4 time frame hull trend Settings -> M5(upper most line), M15, H1, H1(H4 not needed for scalping and there is no setting for just 3 TFs)
Close price / Linear weighted MA / HMA Speed = 2.0

And there lies the problem those 2 indicators dont seem to match up all the time, eventhough the settings are the same. :think:
Since my coding skills are called copy and paste I would appreciate it if someone could look into it.
Cheers!
These users thanked the author Patrick K for the post:
RomanUkraine

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Patrick K wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:14 pm Hello forum!
ive got a problem(dont we all). Ive been fiddling around with an HMA setup and noticed a slight imperfection.

Hull Setup.png

1,2, and 3 -> Zerolag Hull variation ZeroLag Hull variation.mq4
Settings -> M5(Dots), M15(Line), H1(Line) / Period = 15 / Close price / Hull divisor = 2 / Linear weighted MA / Hull shift = 0 / interpolation off

4 -> 4 time frame hull trend 4 time frame hull trend.mq4
Settings -> M5(upper most line), M15, H1, H1(H4 not needed for scalping and there is no setting for just 3 TFs)
Close price / Linear weighted MA / HMA Speed = 2.0

And there lies the problem those 2 indicators dont seem to match up all the time, eventhough the settings are the same. :think:
Since my coding skills are called copy and paste I would appreciate it if someone could look into it.

Hull Setup.tpl

Cheers!
The zerolag hull is a faster version of hull the 4 timeframe is pretty much a regular Hull when using LWMA.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Patrick K

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:08 am Hello, the first two M30 candles of the beginning of the day?
Pacois
I have some idea with respect to the post that the FIRST bar selection. i took fractal price indicator and poiston derived the bar the dot is confrimed poistion previously (not in the current) - see snap
second bar is just near to the dot bar

Based on the open position diference, the current dot position can be confirmed as in send snap. for this we need to analysis for up dot (Aqua).
Current dot confrimation is based on the breakout of bar and previous zig zag dot prefer (reversal)

see snap
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi