Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RVelasco wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:16 am Mr Mladen, Mrtools

Could any of you leave this indicator no repainting, with alert in the course of the canlde?
I am creating a strategy and I would like to include this indicator.
I need it not to be repainted and the alert to be on during the current candle.
I spent hours on this forum researching all topics, but I didn't find anything similar without painting.
Would it be possible to make this a reality for me to complete my strategy? : D

"Or maybe there is a similar one without repainting that you can send?"

Thank you !
This forum is a light for all traders in the world.
There is a non repainting version here app.php/attach/file/3335506

Rox wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:26 pm Hello friends,

I found an indicator on this forum and am trying to improve it. The indicator creates vertical lines to separate periods.

The first improvement that I would like to achieve would be to define a different period separation interval for each timeframe.

0.png

I almost got it, but it is showing errors.
I'm not a programmer, so I did it through trial and error and the code is not at all elegant.

Error: Some lines duplicated or in the wrong place.

1.png

The second improvement: the indicator should create the vertical line for the end of the current period. But I have no idea how to do this.

2.png

If any of you have time available please help me.

Here is the original mq4 file:
Period_Separator_2_2.mq4

And here is the mq4 file that I modified
Period_Separator_2_2 (mod).mq4
Not sure how to do that, will see what I can come up with.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Rox

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:26 pm Not sure how to do that, will see what I can come up with.
I kept messing with the code and the double lines were gone.

Remaining issues:
He no longer creates the vertical lines for the weekly and monthly periods. As almost no one uses graphics in these periods, it is something that will not be missed. For weekly and monthly timeframes, the ideal would be to use the metatrader standard, which is the 1-year interval, but there is no such option in ENUM_TIMEFRAMES.

I still haven't found a way to make him draw the line to close the current period.