Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

yeehc wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:36 am Greetings dear traders ! I have a few suggestions to modify this MTF stochastic indicator to perform at its full potential (based on the screenshot below), the request is as follow :

1. Show green arrow when stoch D crosses above K & vice versa show red arrow when stoch D crosses BELOW k

2. Show the text at the side BUY TRADE (in lime color when green arrow appears ) , Show the text at the side SELL TRADE (in RED color when red arrow appears )

Thanks a lot in advance if any proficient coders can do this slight modifications to make my trading life a bit easier ! ( THIS WILL MAKE a quick glance on different pairs setup a lot easier and faster) !
MrTools, can you kindly look into this request pls? Thanks!

CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mladen, I hope you are well. I am a great admirer of your work. I had already found several in the MQL4 / MQL5 library and I always use them. I downloaded the indicator #CCI MLaden and I really liked to use it manually, however, using an entry automation software in binary options and I can't automate it as entries from this indicator, most likely because there are buffer for that. Therefore, I would like to know if there is a possibility of including them for Call and Put operations.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm trying to evolve it.

GK1965 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:34 am Dear Mr Tools and all generous code warriors,

Is it possible to create a histogram of the sadukey indicator.

Many thanks gentlemen,
God bless,
~GK
Hello Sir,
Try This, Mr Tools Posted Already,
PS : Second One with Automatic Higher Time Frame ( ahtf )
Thank you..!
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post:
Antonio

Hello Mr. Tools,

I am looking for some help with this indicator. Currently, it repaints signals (candle colors) given from days past and intraday.

I believe it is because the indicator is calculating in real-time instead of using the end of day calculations or whatever needs to be set in order for it not to change mid-day and change the past based on new data coming in.

Can someone take a look at the code and tell me what needs to be changed?

This indicator is a really great indicator because it takes into consideration that volatility and volumes are biased based on the time of day (sessions).

You would be doing a world of favors for traders across the globe.

Please and Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rainmaker

Thangarasu wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:06 am

Hello Sir,
Try This, Mr Tools Posted Already,
PS : Second One with Automatic Higher Time Frame ( ahtf )
Thank you..!

Thank you Sir, my bad did not get this on google search. Appreciate your immediate response with the attachments. Namaste !

Mr Tools : You are a true code warrior (like our covid warriors)... thank you and god bless you !

God Bless,
~GK