NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11281
@ mrtools


Respected Sir,

Request you to Please See this Request.
1) Please Add Buttons / unique id so that can plot 2 instances of this Indi on same chart to this Indi : Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1
( this version has more options / editable labels - This Indi is diff from another MM Button Indi.)
2) If possible then Please Add Option : Show Lines for Today Only : True / False



Thanks for your Efforts, Shares.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1.mq4
(49.49 KiB) Downloaded 183 times


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11284
Good afternoon. Dear programmers, help us add an arrow and an alert to the indicator.
Conditions for arrows and alerts in purchases:
1. the price must break through or touch the top line.
2. on a pullback, the candle should close below the midline.
3. if the candle did not close below the midline, but simply broke through, this is not a signal.
Similarly, a sales signal.
Screenshot_26.png
TMA+CG - mladen.mq4
(20.48 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11285
Lesnichiii wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:15 pm
Good afternoon. Dear programmers, help us add an arrow and an alert to the indicator.
Conditions for arrows and alerts in purchases:
1. the price must break through or touch the top line.
2. on a pullback, the candle should close below the midline.
3. if the candle did not close below the midline, but simply broke through, this is not a signal.
Similarly, a sales signal.
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11286
mladen wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
Good news - the master is back.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11287
mladen wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am
Lesnichiii wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:15 pm
Good afternoon. Dear programmers, help us add an arrow and an alert to the indicator.
Conditions for arrows and alerts in purchases:
1. the price must break through or touch the top line.
2. on a pullback, the candle should close below the midline.
3. if the candle did not close below the midline, but simply broke through, this is not a signal.
Similarly, a sales signal.
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
I didn't change the name, I downloaded it on this forum. Let him recalculate a little, it's not so critical. Let there be a signal where the conditions were formed that I described, then it does not matter. If you can do it, please.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11288
mladen wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am
Lesnichiii wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:15 pm
Good afternoon. Dear programmers, help us add an arrow and an alert to the indicator.
Conditions for arrows and alerts in purchases:
1. the price must break through or touch the top line.
2. on a pullback, the candle should close below the midline.
3. if the candle did not close below the midline, but simply broke through, this is not a signal.
Similarly, a sales signal.
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
Mladen - Enter your name in the Google search engine and you will be surprised
You are a very popular person in the "world of Forex".
Your indicators multiply and modify. There are already more than 10,000 of them ...
And this process continues ...

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#11290
Lesnichiii wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:58 am
mladen wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am

  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
I didn't change the name, I downloaded it on this forum. Let him recalculate a little, it's not so critical. Let there be a signal where the conditions were formed that I described, then it does not matter. If you can do it, please.
The "little" is half period bars - in the case of using default settings it is 56 bars
And that can not be changed, it will not be less (or more) and when you use the settings from your chart, you shall be "surprised" how much is that "little"
In any case : do as you wish.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

      3 Replies 3339 Views

      by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

      3 Replies
      3339 Views
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

      4 Replies 510 Views

      by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

      4 Replies
      510 Views
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

      8 Replies 3976 Views

      by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

      8 Replies
      3976 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”