Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

normannasty wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:50 am Hello Guys,

Can someone help me out?
I'm looking for a CCI indicator which gives me alert when its arriving and hit zero from -100 and from + 100.

So when the line arriving from -100 and hit 0 alert and when arriving from +100 area and hit 0 alert.

Has anyone idea?
Say you are looking for an analogue.
So help faster
Вибач добавив длл біліотеку.
Sorry added dll library.

Library to this folder

Can someone help me out?
I'm looking for a CCI indicator which gives me alert when its arriving and hit zero from -100 and from + 100.

So when the line arriving from -100 and hit 0 alert and when arriving from +100 area and hit 0 alert.

Has anyone idea?
The message about the intersection of +100 and -100 is disabled, but it is displayed on the chart.
On the screen only when it crosses 0.

Set the indicator in the search and you will find more options. Because I was looking for them here.
ADX, RVI. WPR.
Attachments

Can someone help me out?

Has anyone idea?
Brother, look. CC period 14, and SSA CCI -15.
A quick CCI would have already taken you for sale, and that SSA CCI showed that this is a rollback. The buying trend continues.
Attention, please.
Attachments