CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Please can u made arrow with buffer after each candle color after close ? And shift option too for arrow.

So it will be, Green Color candle = up arrow - Red Color Candle = down arrow, Gray Color Candle = Gray Dot. And have separated shift option for that arrow and dot ?

I want made it become auto entry for EA. 🙏 Thanks to our great coder and this community

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Alfaridzi000 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:14 am Please can u made arrow with buffer after each candle color after close ? And shift option too for arrow.

So it will be, Green Color candle = up arrow - Red Color Candle = down arrow, Gray Color Candle = Gray Dot. And have separated shift option for that arrow and dot ?

I want made it become auto entry for EA. 🙏 Thanks to our great coder and this community
cant do anything with the code using (exe) file.

lucmat wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:57 am

trying to explain with an example with a moving average - period 12:
A= price - moving average of 12 period;
B= (A - min(A1:A12))*100;
C= (A - max(A1:A12))*100;
B is the line of oversold and C is the line of overbought; then we need two moving average of B and C.
Hope I'm clear.
Thanks in advance

Lucmat
Hi mrtools, hi other all,
I poste an image of the output of the indicator: it draws two lines, oversold and overbought.
Usually the buy signal is when oversold line has touched 0 line and then overbought crosses its moving average and also price crosses its moving average. Viceversa for the sell signal.
I think the formula should be the base for some new indicators.
Thanks
Attachments

TOMO wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:34 pm Hi.mrtools

I want the dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator to have a function to find divergence.

And, Is it possible to change the distance or sensitivity of the divergence?

Thanking you in advance.
Divergence added.

PS: For the DSL (Discontinued Signal Lines) version by Kvak, please see: DCE DSL indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
TOMO, alexm, heispark, Jedidiah