Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Lesnichiii wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm Hello.
Dear programmers. You can please add divergence to this indicator with an alert and arrows on the chart.
Was able to add divergence to our version, not sure if it's a mt4 problem or not but when using candles the trend lines don't work, but otherwise it seems alright.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
QSD, GraniteChief, pipsquirrel

Hi Mr Tools
im looking for 2 moving average cross over indicator mtf with arrow signal.
The indicator must have the exact parameters options as the custom mt4 moving average on mt4.

EXAMPLE: MOVING AVERAGE
PARAMETERS
MA METHOD: EXPONENTIAL, SMOOTHED, SIMPLE, LINEAR WEIGHTED
APPLY TO: CLOSE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, MEDIAM PRICE(HL/2), TYPICAL PRICE(HLC/3), WEIGHTED CLOSE(HLCC/4), PREVIOUS INDICATORS DATA, FIRST INDICATOR DATA
Attachments

Hi mrtools, once again I have to disturb you, sorry :) Is it possible to add an alert for this Xard indi only when the 2nd dot (not the first one) after the larger arrow dot is printed? For the Xard system that would be very helpful when you have a lot of charts open and because the 2nd dot after the larger arrow dot is the main signal for a trade.

I have added for you another semafor indi that alerts every time when a dot is printed, maybe you can use some parts of the code. Thank you very much for your efforts! :) I have also added a screenshot which dot I mean, could be a little bit confusing with the dots. ;)

THE_ONE wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:20 pm Hi Mr Tools
im looking for 2 moving average cross over indicator mtf with arrow signal.
The indicator must have the exact parameters options as the custom mt4 moving average on mt4.

EXAMPLE: MOVING AVERAGE
PARAMETERS
MA METHOD: EXPONENTIAL, SMOOTHED, SIMPLE, LINEAR WEIGHTED
APPLY TO: CLOSE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, MEDIAM PRICE(HL/2), TYPICAL PRICE(HLC/3), WEIGHTED CLOSE(HLCC/4), PREVIOUS INDICATORS DATA, FIRST INDICATOR DATA
Doubt you will find any custom ma cross indicator with previous indicator data and first indicator data settings.