Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:00 pm @mrtools

Thanks for your Support, Kindess, Shares.
Respected Sir,

Please See this Request. Please Do this Favour. This will help us all.
Please add this in Indicator : XU-MA v2 mod *

1) Please Add Param / Option : Candle Bars Body Width : ______
(So we can adjust according to our monitor resolution)

2) Please Add Param / Option : Trend BgdWidth : ______ ( i.e shadow Line width ) of 1st Coloured MA/Coloured Trend Line *

3) Please Add Param / Option : Signal BgdWidth : ______ ( i.e shadow Line width ) of 2nd Coloured MA/Coloured Trend Line *

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Looks to me you already have trend and signal line width, and looks like the auto candle width is built in to the indicator.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello to all traders and a very good morning to all.

I found this indicator online and it's the best one for me in term of keeping up with the spread of my broker. However i need help modifying it.

Can somebody add margin level into the indicator so that i also can monitor margin level alongside the spread?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:16 am

Looks to me you already have trend and signal line width, and looks like the auto candle width is built in to the indicator.

Thanks for your Support, Kindness, Shares.

Respected Sir,
File to be edited name : XU-MA v2 mod ***
Please Note I am asking for :
1) Instead of Auto Candle Width, if you can provide Candle Width : _____ Param / Option.
This will help in smaller size / larger size monitor displays with higher / lower resolutions.

2) Shadow BGD Width ( Shadow Line BGD WIDTH ) for TREND Line & SIGNAL Line
((This is present in : OLD Version : File for reference only -- XU-MA OLD version with bgd))
This helps in seperating coloured candles from coloured MAs.

Sir, You have provided these options in many of your Indis in past.
If Time Permits, Kindly do the needful.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear All,

I use two attached indicators in an EA and run a back test. It takes 7-8 hours to complete test for 6 months of periods.

I have searched the web for a very long time to replace the same indicators with a faster code, which I believe causes test to run slowly.

Especially AutoEnvelope runs very slowly.

I wonder if you have similar indicators that can be used on behalf of these two, or code can be modified to run faster?

Thank you.
Regards.

hoangfx1611 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:19 pm hello. I found 2 indicators in forum.
(1) half trend nrp ( latest version )
(2) half trend mtf. but I tried on M1 chart and it was repaint. So, could some one please help me to make a mtf version nrp like (1) and an option show it like a bar ( seem photo )

this is the first post of mine, If have any mistake, please fogive me.
I sincerely thank you very much.
hello, some one please help me ?

PanicTrader wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:54 pm Dear All,

I use two attached indicators in an EA and run a back test. It takes 7-8 hours to complete test for 6 months of periods.

I have searched the web for a very long time to replace the same indicators with a faster code, which I believe causes test to run slowly.

Especially AutoEnvelope runs very slowly.

I wonder if you have similar indicators that can be used on behalf of these two, or code can be modified to run faster?

Thank you.
Regards.
Maybe this version of the Keltner bands would be faster.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
PanicTrader, pipsquirrel