Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:51 am

Tell me exactly what you are looking for, because i have this version, but don't know where you want the arrows or alerts to happen.
mrtools,

I’m not using AB, I just wanted to help that member Tonsil if you remember was having a topic on forex-station and was asking for something like this, and stoch rsi... I’ve sent him my version to PM and he liked it.

So don’t bother yourself with that indicator!
And thanks for posting your AB!

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 pm

Thank you. for making the changes. This thing works pretty well in current and MTF. This forum is really blessed with you guys. :)

ZL Hull.JPG
Respected RplusT.
You can share the setting of the ZL Hull Trend envelopes indicator (mtf + alerts + arrows) .ex4 and the name of the indicator (or link) that marks the waves 0-1-2-3-4-5/
Roman
Attachments

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:00 am Hi mrtools

"Currency slope strength.mq4" which was fine tuned by you is very useful to detect the occurrence of a trend.

But up-trend and down-trend are same colored.

Is it possible to color-coded into two color ?

1st separate window of attached picture is "Currency slope strength"
2nd separate window is two colored "Currency slope strength" which is my image.

thanks in advance
How did you achieve two colors? Please shar...

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:43 am
Respected RplusT.
You can share the setting of the ZL Hull Trend envelopes indicator (mtf + alerts + arrows) .ex4 and the name of the indicator (or link) that marks the waves 0-1-2-3-4-5/
Roman
1) First higher Timeframe....Hull length 33.....Speed 1.0
2) Current TF........Hull length 45.....Speed 1.0

Semafor Indicator.......Be aware this one only works for Indices. For strange reason, the positon is way off on Forex pairs.

And Xard's 77 one for higher TFs
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
RomanUkraine