Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey, I've found this Indicator in the Renko section, It looks very very good to me while I was checking it out
There is only one problem, the indicator is not repainting but he is relying on the start date of the test.
for example, the result would be different If I would run this Indicator on visual mode vs without visual mode.
and also would be different If I run the visual mode from two days ago vs three days ago for example

is there is any way to fix it?
thank you very much

rotem wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:14 am Hey, I've found this Indicator in the Renko section, It looks very very good to me while I was checking it out
There is only one problem, the indicator is not repainting but he is relying on the start date of the test.
for example, the result would be different If I would run this Indicator on visual mode vs without visual mode.
and also would be different If I run the visual mode from two days ago vs three days ago for example

is there is any way to fix it?
thank you very much
Have you tried this version here viewtopic.php?p=1295396393#p1295396393 ?

H1976 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:02 am

Thank you mrtools , I found it here #9987 and tried to put in on the chat but something was wrong and this message appeared " You are trying to use renamed indicator" , Could you please share that again? I mean the fixed version.
Try this one, don't change the name or it won't work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
H1976, pipsquirrel