Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtools,

I have taken the standard MACD (attached) from MT4 and managed (by copy-paste) to add 2 EMAs to it with view in trading the intersection of the 2 EMAs.

I would like to do a version by using two LWMAs but I do not have a clue how to proceed:

In MovingAverages.mqh, LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer has an additional switch at the end, "int &weightsum".
Could you demonstrate how to use LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer instead of ExponentialMAOnBuffer in the "MACD with 2 EMAs" below (line 104)?

CHMelih wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:05 am Dear Coders , Mrtools, Banzai ; If there is any chance to update attached indicator and please, make as option horizontal lines a bit thicker. Thank you for your kindly support and wish you have an excellent day.
FractalSupportResistance.mq4
I did it on July 11th, 2020.
It's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295414554#p1295414554
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
CHMelih

chris006 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 pm Hi mrtools,

I have taken the standard MACD (attached) from MT4 and managed (by copy-paste) to add 2 EMAs to it with view in trading the intersection of the 2 EMAs.

I would like to do a version by using two LWMAs but I do not have a clue how to proceed:

In MovingAverages.mqh, LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer has an additional switch at the end, "int &weightsum".
Could you demonstrate how to use LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer instead of ExponentialMAOnBuffer in the "MACD with 2 EMAs" below (line 104)?
Me personally prefer the iMaOnArray, just easier for me.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, chris006, pipsquirrel

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools,

attached is mladen's old but gold indicator with divergence (tm_smoothed_dtoch).
i was hoping you can change the conditions for its divergence.

in the picture the Highs and Lows are connected by a straight line, creating a channel (refer to signal_channel indicator - green red arrows)
The lines will be patterned to the indicator on subwindow (mladens), thus the divergence will be created out of that.

The price is the independent variable instead.

The white arrows in the pic will be the byproduct/synthesized divergence.

I think this has potential.
fractals inside fractals