Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good Day Mr Tools,

I understand that you are very busy.

Please may I request that you find the time to modify the attached Indicator - add a select function where a different Timeframe, as required, could be chosen to reflect on the Current Timeframe Chart, I.E. the options being 'Current TimeFrame Period', which can be altered to show either W1,D1,H4,H1,M30, M15, M5 etc.

I thank you in anticipation, Many thanks.
!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

Hi Mr Tools, apologies about the double post. I omitted to ask if you could please include an Alert after the Histo Bar closes on a different colour. Thank you.
Try this indicator looks like it's the same, except it's mtf with alerts.

Thank you Mr Tools, I'll try it out.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:54 pm

Don't really see how a zig zag type indicator can be made to be back test friendly.
thank u very much mrtools sir for the response, sorry i was not clear, please find an attached indi below that leave a mark on all hi & lo zigzag formation, can something similar be done for the semafor indi to identify the past 3's & 2's......

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:57 pm
That's a big job, that I'm not sure I'm capable of doing time wise or coding wise.
OK, I understand - sad, but so it goes.
Maybe you could modify your existing averages trend in such a way that the user can choose which MA he wants to use for each row (at the moment you can only choose one MA and modify period, i. e. HMA: fast 5 and slow 20.
I think it would be much better to be able to choose each (fast and slow) MA individually from your fantastic list of MAs.
(just an example: slow: SMA 12, double smooth (directional bias); fast: HMA 5 (entry))
Would that be feasible, once you have a bit more time again?
Thanks for all your inspiring work!
Attachments

This is my first post i dont know if im in the right thread, I have been a member for almost a year now and i would like to say thanks to the admins for a lovely website.

Im requesting an EA, I trade using the sidus indicator with alerts and arrows, I scalp using the Parabolic sar for stop loss and take profit, my strategy envolves scalping many trades whatever the trend but my wins always seem to outweigh my losses, when an arrow appears on the sidus indicator I use the Parabolic sar on that candle to set my stoploss calculating the distance from the parabolic sar to the candle closing price, I use a 50/50 win loss ratio, if its possible the EA would use the sidus to place a trade then simultaneously set the SL and TP.

Kind regards

hello
if (Mrtools, malden or any one please) can customize this flexi bar swing indicator

Currently when we keep arrow on current candle 'ON' it means its shows arrow on trigger candle

arrow appears when it crosses signal candle 'high'

if we can change that to arrow appear when price crosses Signal candle Open price instead of high of signal candle

Second once arrow appears it should not repaint (though price goes against prediction)

and last please add alert

it would be great if you can add it like option to select manually (Open price cross instead high) so we can test it with open price cross or close price cross etc

thanks in advance