Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools,

Can you please make this indicator on chart input? Also please add the ATR in pips as well if possible. Right now, I have to go and input the risk and other things by opening up the indicator every time, which is time consuming. I would like to have these input fields on chart:
Risk : USER DEFINED
StoplossInPIPS : USER DEFINED
Lot Size : Based on above two paramerters
ATR- 14 Days :

Thank you,
Rana

cvdm7756 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:33 am Hello Mr Tools,
Please would you attach an Alert to this 3 MA Buy_Sell indicator. (when the arrow appears).
Or if you possibly have a similar reliable indicator with Alert which you are willing to share.

Thanking you in advance.

3-ma-buy-sell.mq4
We have some ma cross indicators here in the forum that are the same, that version will repaint.

SK_Rana wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:29 am Hi MrTools,

Can you please make this indicator on chart input? Also please add the ATR in pips as well if possible. Right now, I have to go and input the risk and other things by opening up the indicator every time, which is time consuming. I would like to have these input fields on chart:
Risk : USER DEFINED
StoplossInPIPS : USER DEFINED
Lot Size : Based on above two paramerters
ATR- 14 Days :

Thank you,
Rana
Have you seen this one?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
SK_Rana, cinare, pipsquirrel, Thangarasu

mrtools wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 am Added the arrows to the histo version, and on the on chart version don't think the shift option will work.
I don't know what other people's experience has been but my impression:
the indicator "ZL Hull Trend envelopes - histo" "repaints" strongly if you use MTF higher-TFs - so especially when price rolls over (or doesn't for that matter) it is of very limited value.
This may be a biggish problem for people who "simply" do backtesting for strategies because it dramatically falsifies results.
The "HMA Histo 1.01 (mtf + alerts + lines)" does much better in this respect but is a bit more difficult to read.
Just saying, in case somebody needs more reliable data and wants to compare.