Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtools
I have one more option which may help traders to start their position. It is about "3 ma cross (mtf + alerts" indicator". In fact it is great one but I don't think arrows (or alerts) upon crossing between the the three MA each other is always effective. My idea is to insert vertical lines only when the following conditions are taken place:
Add Blue vertical line when the following order come true: the blue (fast) Ma is on the top then the green (medium) MA on the middle and the red (slow) MA on the lower
Add Red vertical line when the following order come true: the Red (slow) Ma is on the top then the green (medium) MA on the middle and the Blue (fast) MA on the lower

or as shown in the figure
if you like the idea, please do it and add its alerts and you may delete all existed arrows and alerts.
By the way in the figure five signal can be detected one of them is not confirmed from "ma of rsx" (the one in left side)
Thanks
These users thanked the author talaate for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, Antonio

Hi Mrtools
Could you help me add mail alert function when MACD line cross Signal line with EMA 200 filter, please!
I currently use normal MACD Signal line crossover, but it give a lot of signals, then I need a filter that is EMA 200
I follow rule in this post app.php/attach/file/3367002
For example:
Close price > EMA(200), MaCD cross above Signal line and crossover occurs below Zero line => then send BUY alert
Close price <EMA(200), MaCD cross below Signal line and crossover occurs above Zero line => then send SELL alert
Many thanks!

Hello Mrtols, Mladen, and Traders in the house. Please I am looking or searching for an indicator : Supply and demand, MTF for MT4, that can plot higher TF on ALL lower TF, with DL, DH, :Day low, day high WL, WH, ML, MH, in, previous day, week, month, , low and high, levels lines, and labels eg PDL: previous daiy low. PDH:: previous day high. etc If it have option to choose colors according to TF, that will be an added advantage. Almost similar to TLB OC V2 indicator, but a bit more advanced with the inclusion of S & D levels and PDL, PDH, PWL, PWH, PML, PMH. Please kindly share if you have it. Thanking you in advance for your time and resources. Bless you all and wishing you all green pips.
Ps: if you can add moving Averages 50 high, and moving Averages 50 low and an EMA 50 close. The idea is to scalp few pips off the market at some vital confluences, break out, first touch or second touch of a zone or retracement. Thanks for your inputs
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore