Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:07 am

Thanks for your post, both of those versions will repaint, try doing a search for Ehler's fisher transform here in the forum, there are a lot of non repainting versions with alerts here.
Hi Again yes it is repaint but doing exellent job for me i havr tested many others but found this useful.
is it possible to fulfil my request for these files .. will be grateful for that.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, good people of the house, please can someone help me with the 4 EMA close x4 EMA open, (4x4 EMA diamond arrows indicator ) by mladen, that is still valid with the current MT4 build. I have been searching for it from my archive, but couldn't find it. It was coded while he was in TSD. Please if the one you have is still relevant please kindly share it with me. Thanks and green pips to you all.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore