Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Orbis wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:39 am

It looks pretty good but, would you code the oversold up and overbought down arrows when the main line crosses to those zones? if its an oversold when it crosses from top to bottom, if its an overbought when it crosses from bottom to top, inverse to current encoding.
Plus, would you delete the BB/Ma crosses arrows and alarms? Just keep the oversold and overbought arrows and alarms.

Thank you very much again!
This version has alerts and arrow options for entering and exiting the zones, also the ma cross arrows made it a true/false option too.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Orbis, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Hi , it is my first post here at this platform. and I am very grateful to see all the stuff which is available here with your efforts.

Respected @MNTIWANA @MRTOOLS @MLADEN you all are doing great job which is highly appreciated . May God bless you with Best Rewards .

I need an help to have MTF+ALERTS+BUY SELL Signal buffers (Arrows) When Changing Histogram Colour With this indicator which is attached here.

Will be very greatful for all of you .

Best Regards.

dwenblade wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:03 am Dear members

I am looking for an News alert indicator which will alert before news impact . I tried FCC but i just cant make it work and it always shows no current events .

Thanks and Regards.
These users thanked the author markw118 for the post (total 3):
PREETHI, trademagic, BrianThaps