Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:37 pm
Hey Cinare, be sure to try and search our site using this guide: How to deep search Forex-station.com, you'll be surprised with what you may find! :razz:

Here's a few MTF ATR indicators for you to try:

Hopefully those help, and don't forget to try the search technique above bro :)
Thanks Jimmy! :In Love: :hug: I willl try both. Read your post about the deeps search. I feel so stupid, I always search Google that way if I'm looking for a specific topic within a site. However, never thought about searching this forum that way. Only searched within the search function here... Thanks for the tip and the indi's. :thumbup:

Cindy

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

uncle wong wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:35 pm Dear Mrtools

Can you overlay any CCI indicator on ROC indicator as a seperate indicator like in the picture?
Yes.
You can overlay any number of indicators as long as they have a SIMILAR VERTICAL SCALE.

In case of CCI, say it moves between -100 to 100 with the middle being 0
then ROC, moves between -1 to 1, with the middle being 0.

Say, CCI is your first indicator, then you can simply drag and drop the RCO indicator onto the first (CCI) window. That's all.
BUT the trick, you need to have a FIXED SCALE for the display to work properly. This yon can do in the "common" dialogue tab of any indicator. Fixed minimum and fixed maximum.

see the example; The attached CCI and ROC have a fixed scale within the indicator code, so just drag and drop them.

//

Similar way, you can have Stoch and RSI togethter, becaus they move between 0 to 100.

TIPS: MT4 doesn't allow different colours for levels in the subwindow. So, to over this limitation, I use this concept to have different level colours in the subwindow using an empty subwindow. ;)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

euro_rapp wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:30 pm Hey,

would it please be possible to shift this indicator 2 bar to the left? I tried it but it got buggy somehow and suddenly repaints.

Greetings :)
I have this newer version but without the shift, shifting it to the left will cause it to repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, moey_dw, R2D2, macbeth, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA