Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hi guys and gals, i don't know if this is the proper thread to request for currency strength indicators :think: , i'm looking for currency strength indicators but i found commercially-sold ones with a pricey tag of USD147 tsk tsk :mistake:
1. Currency Heat Map Indicator
2. Currency Strength Color Desk
3. Currency Strength Indicator
thank you :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author jasonx for the post:
W35
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

cinare wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:29 am Hi all,

Is there a mtf atr indi on this forum? Can't find any through search, but maybe under a different name?

Cheers! :D
Hey Cinare, be sure to try and search our site using this guide: How to deep search Forex-station.com, you'll be surprised with what you may find! :razz:

Here's a few MTF ATR indicators for you to try:

Hopefully those help, and don't forget to try the search technique above bro :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
cinare
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Outclear wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:41 pm Good Day Traders and Coders,

Does Anyone know the Indicator pointed by the WHITE ARROW. Looks like bands but its acting to determine trend direction.

Thanks in Advance.
If you talking about the dashed lines then its EMA 24 high/low lines set to TF 15.

But the red part is the below indi.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Outclear

jasonx wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 pm hi guys and gals, i don't know if this is the proper thread to request for currency strength indicators :think: , i'm looking for currency strength indicators but i found commercially-sold ones with a pricey tag of USD147 tsk tsk :mistake:
1. Currency Heat Map Indicator
2. Currency Strength Color Desk
3. Currency Strength Indicator
thank you :)
Try this, might be helpful to you.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
jasonx, rosalieone