Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

all indicators average the price on a vertical scale, which is on the right of the chart.
and there’s not a single one averaging the number of bars on a horizontal scale.
this zigzag indicates the number of bars in each leg of the zigzag.
Please attach to him the function of calculating the average number of bars in one leg.
that is, the number of bars in a story,
which he covers divided by the number of legs in this story.
Averaged zigzag for determining cycles.
this will allow you to see the deviation of the length of the movement from the average value of the duration

pacois wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Try!!
app.php/attach/file/3347801

Thank you, I've checked this indicator but unfortunately, he doesn't do exactly what I'm looking for.
I've tried to code an indicator by my own that does this kinda of filter.

what I came with was this idea: I will sum the whole movement of X candles backward (Sigma High-Low)
then I will check the (current close - [current+X] close) * Y

where X and Y are external params

and then I will plot two lines, one for the (Sigma High-Low) and one for the (current close - current+X close) * Y

If the total movement is bigger then the momentum I will consider this as noisy/Wicky

And on top of that, I've just added a moving average to [(current close - current+X close) * Y] the allow smoothing

Lemme show you

The dark red Signals a market you don't want to trade-in

I will attach the indicator and maybe we could Improve it together

bluebird wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:31 pm Hi, is it possible if this indicator can be updated? for some reason you have to constantly refresh it for it to be up to date. This would be very much appreciated, thank you so much in advance! :)
i search an auto update method with current price action.. Automatically
see this link and if experts can create or upate in file it will works.
even i didnt understand the detail expansion how to update. if some one know , please post. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

bluebird wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:31 pm Hi, is it possible if this indicator can be updated? for some reason you have to constantly refresh it for it to be up to date. This would be very much appreciated, thank you so much in advance! :)
see my signal and your post indicator.. i use 2 differnet channel which i can see the trend direction reversal :)
i take 3 trade all are win :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello mrtools, pacois and the other coder,
can you change this XARD script so that a screenshot is also taken when opening a trade? Screenshot should be saved in a certain folder automatically
Many thanks for the support

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

rotembar_ wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:33 am Thank you, I've checked this indicator but unfortunately, he doesn't do exactly what I'm looking for.
I've tried to code an indicator by my own that does this kinda of filter.
Hi mate, for security we try to limit outside links or externally hosted images. In future, please upload your images or files directly to your posts.

Here's a guide if you're unsure how: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station? :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
rotembar_
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dear Mrtools, Jimmy and all other main contributors.

Thank you for this website, it is fantastic, not just for content but the organisation of everything makes it a pleasure to use.

I am fairly new to Forex and am working towards putting together an No Nonsense Forex Algorithm

MrTools.

Can you please add email alerts and/or text alerts to this "AllHullMA Histo_v3.1" indicator?

I know nothing about alerts accept I see people requesting them to be added in this Thread. If an indicator has an alerts option such as email or text, is it a paid service if you choose to use it?

The All Hull moving average line on chart version, "AllHullMA_v3.4 600+" has an option for email alerts, but I like to use the Histogram.

Please see attached indicators.

Regards,

TradeRancher

TradeRancher wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:38 am Dear Mrtools, Jimmy and all other main contributors.

Thank you for this website, it is fantastic, not just for content but the organisation of everything makes it a pleasure to use.

I am fairly new to Forex and am working towards putting together an No Nonsense Forex Algorithm

MrTools.

Can you please add email alerts and/or text alerts to this "AllHullMA Histo_v3.1" indicator?

I know nothing about alerts accept I see people requesting them to be added in this Thread. If an indicator has an alerts option such as email or text, is it a paid service if you choose to use it?

The All Hull moving average line on chart version, "AllHullMA_v3.4 600+" has an option for email alerts, but I like to use the Histogram.

Please see attached indicators.

Regards,

TradeRancher
Added alerts to the histo version, the warning when compiling far as I can tell are benign.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
pipsquirrel, Jimmy, TradeRancher