Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

forrest85 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Sorry I can not place because it is not visible in my navigator window. There are 2 laptop with the same MT4 client from FXTM. One of them is it visible on the other one NO. :(
If it is not visible, maybe you have to many indicators in your indicators folder,happens to me a lot, and usually just get rid of a couple indicators and then it will show.

Good day Coders,
Please could someone take a look at the attached Indicator CSS Difference and determine whether the following improvements would be possible. (The original developer was 'Baluda', who is unwell and I didnt want to bother him).

a) Is it possible to make a 'Lite' version of this indicator as in its current state it is very heavy on CPU usage;

b) Should the above be possible, an alert added with the option to select, i) advising on the Histo Bars opening Above or Below the 0.8 levels, and ii) when they bars close back inside the 0.8 levels again.

Your efforts would be very much appreciated.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3366112 download/file.php?mode=view&id=3366112

Friends,

i'm looking for a simple indicator which would show me the total floating profit/loss (in currency) for the chart. I know there is an indi called "show pips" on metaquotes marketplace but that indicator is just .. bad.

Something like that but with option to choose where i want to have it on chart. Thanks everyone.