Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Eney wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:26 am

Hi Mrtools the indicator repaint, I threw it on a 4-hour eurusd chart with a 1d time frame in the settings. I saw today 4 green candles and on the 5 candle that went down the indicator redrawn all green candles to gray
In MTF mode, of course it must recalculate to plot the higher timeframe chosen. Please read this: Do MTF (Multi Time Frame) indicators repaint?.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:32 pm

Please try this version.
Hello mrtool,

Thank you for this great coding.

Something very spectacular can be seen on the chart.
Although the candles are above the green candles, the powersystem drew the upper candles in gray, as if a premonition that the DJ would then lose almost 500 points.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Eney wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:26 am

Hi Mrtools the indicator repaint, I threw it on a 4-hour eurusd chart with a 1d time frame in the settings. I saw today 4 green candles and on the 5 candle that went down the indicator redrawn all green candles to gray
That's not repainting, that's normal mtf, it will take 6 complete candles before it can a complete mtf bar from a 4 hr chart to daily.

josi wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:17 pm
Dear totally workaholic MrTools,
This is a very interesting indicator - very good signals with standard input.
BUT:
If you try to change the MA-input nothing happens - the line stays the same.
Can you fix that?

By the way: it may be interesting to compare your new indicator to Mladen's half-trend nrp:
(it's very interesting to see how it would have helped you to stay in the trade despite pullbacks)
The ma types?