Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:17 am

Respected Sir,
Thank you for Reply.

Already did that, but this option alertsonfirst=false is for alerts.
Also, arrow on first bar does not solve this.

Actually I am asking for Calculation of Line / Arrows of the User Selected MTF Time Frame to be displayed dependent on close of the MTF BAR in the current Time Frame.
So that it does not change/jumble/repaint.
( Right now it changes/jumbles/repaints )

Example : 15 min MTF selected in Super Trend nrp and applied on 5 min chart.
( Interpolate is selected as OFF so it appears in Step format )
( This 15 min line/arrows keeps on changing right now )

Also. Please see the attached Tradingview Script - txt file format *** Please load this script in tradingview =, we get proper results. *
In Tradingview this is possible as this script considers close of the MTF Bar. ***
Don't think it's possible in mt4 but will research it some more.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

Good day all. I have a simple request. For the attached indicator sometimes some signals appear during formation of the 0bar on the previous bar and sometimes they appear on the previous bar but on the open of the 0bar. Can the attached indicator be changed to only have signals appear on the close?

Just wanted to know, in doing so, will it just be the same as mladens legendary 3ma cross 3.03 found in the forums? i have attached that one too

Thank you

tkhanfx wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:59 am Good day all. I have a simple request. For the attached indicator sometimes some signals appear during formation of the 0bar on the previous bar and sometimes they appear on the previous bar but on the open of the 0bar. Can the attached indicator be changed to only have signals appear on the close?

Just wanted to know, in doing so, will it just be the same as mladens legendary 3ma cross 3.03 found in the forums? i have attached that one too

Thank you
Far as I know not possible.