Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JAMIL wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:17 am Dear mrtools,
Could you please Remove repaint option when the arrow painted , actually the arrow painted in the right place but the candle sometime after going up one or two, the arrow disappear , but as the two or one candle above come down, the arrow sit in the right and same place . So kindly Remove repaint option. & please add alerts with TF & push notification.
Thanks
Indicator is based on zig zag. It will repaint.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, 1 request for MT4 indicator to combine both these indicators to give 1 Buy/sell arrow on chart, when both macd_histogram gives buy/sell signal in indicator section + dot appears on chart screen.

But the rule is first Macd-histogram gives divergence buy/sell signal, then within 4-6 next candles on chart, the buy/sell dot appears.
then give a combined say- Rectangle-green color-buy or Rectangle-red color sell signal,
+ Alert box - saying Macddiv+Dotnearby

please can you do this into 1 ex4, so that we can make changes to (in 1 ex4)
1.MACD divergence indicator settings and also
2.binary - indicator settings also

thanks in advance,
These users thanked the author nagamahr for the post:
RomanUkraine

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Tzamo wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:03 pm Recently, I made a modification for someone on this indicator to include lines, it is not one I had come across before.

Just thought I would share it here for others to have a look at for ideas as well. :)

vertex mod 3.04 alerts arrows lines mtf.mq4
Thank you for sharing your work. Nice! (I am not sure, I was under the impression that the vertex is a recalculating indicator isn't it?)
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”