Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:22 am

Sorry not understanding what your wanting.
I'm sorry for my bad explanation.
Please make an arrow when the adx crossing (green and red line) using this ADXSmoothed : And please can you make a note of price on above or bellow of the arrow. The price note is a price when the adx crossing.
Here the example of the indicator, but the note price on this arrow is wrong because it is an open candle price (which i want is a note price when the adx crossing ) :
Thank you

Hi,

I would like to ask a coder (Mr Tools), if possible to add the option to have arrows added on the cross of the indicator IBS_RSI_CCI_v4.01 atypical time frame + alert mtf.mq4.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance,
These users thanked the author Black Sheep for the post:
simontw
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

squalouco wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 pm Hi,

I would like to ask a coder (Mr Tools), if possible to add the option to have arrows added on the cross of the indicator IBS_RSI_CCI_v4.01 atypical time frame + alert mtf.mq4.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance,
Arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
rudiarius, camisa, pipsquirrel, PETERSLA

nyt45 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:06 am This indicator is clock with Spread , but the spread is shown in points . can you please add the option to set the spread to pips instead of points
for example instead of 45 points , 4.5 pips. SO it will show 4.5
Thank you very much!
Added the spread in pips option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
nyt45, Skyold

Hello, does anybody know of any kind of utility / library etc that you might use in order to find out which indicator is making MT4 slow that at times is frozen and non-responsive? MT4 starts OK then after some hours - around the opening of the US session or afterwards becomes very slow.
Anybody with a similar experience that had found a solution?