Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:16 am

Could you please either post the indicator or the link where it is located.
Mr Tools, here is the indicator - Higher Time Frame ANN Strategy Indicator 1.02

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

mecca404 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 am Hello all, ,i wanted to say thanks for your indicator and i will highly appreciate it if it can be modified to the below format.
I will like the signal arrows to appear at the specified crossings
Links removed.

Please brother, do not post links or external download sites here. We ask all members to follow our rules (as stated above this thread) and make the effort to attach and upload the files directly to your post.

If you don't know how to, please see this guide: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?

Welcome to the site and thanks for understanding :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mecca404
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Mrtools, can you please make this price note above/below the arrow with the price when the adx crossing please.
As information, that price right now is open candle price. Which is supposed to be a price when the adx crossing. And about some arrow that can disappear when the adx cancel crossing it is ok mrtools.no need to fix it.
Thank you
These users thanked the author shinnosuke for the post:
DaffyTaffy

Dear Mr.Tools
Blau Directional Trend Index is very good, in some applications better than Blau MTM, I would be grateful if you make this one MTF too. Thank you very much.
shinnosuke wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm Mrtools, can you please make this price note above/below the arrow with the price when the adx crossing please.
As information, that price right now is open candle price. Which is supposed to be a price when the adx crossing.
ADXSmoothed.mq4
ADXSmoothed - chart-Alert-arrows_3.ex4
And about some arrow that can disappear when the adx cancel crossing it is ok mrtools.no need to fix it.
Thank you

Also, the MTF Version of ADX Smoothed will help a lot because as you can see in the picture below cross point of the two lines will give us a very precise place for trend reversals.

As you can see the combination of these two indicators can be a very good system for trading.

Vere wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 pm dear mrtools,

1.can u plzzz add arrow+alert+email for this Blau Mtm nrp (mtf) indi,

2.and i have question, for power system candle, if it made into histo version, is it will be same as macd_histogram_wiz mtf indi??

THX ,
vere
Added arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
camisa, Vere, pipsquirrel, mecca404

shinnosuke wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm Mrtools, can you please make this price note above/below the arrow with the price when the adx crossing please.
As information, that price right now is open candle price. Which is supposed to be a price when the adx crossing.
ADXSmoothed.mq4
ADXSmoothed - chart-Alert-arrows_3.ex4
And about some arrow that can disappear when the adx cancel crossing it is ok mrtools.no need to fix it.
Thank you
Sorry not understanding what your wanting.