Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

losajoca wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04 pm

I have this "old" request to when posible.
Thanks.
Actually, I would like to share a thought here... if the quantile indicator doesn’t repaint and as accurate as it is shown on chart then maybe a derivative indicator that plots the difference between the green and red histograms will be a good one. Then buy or sell decision will be based on the indicator line crossing above or below the zero line (where the zero lone would represent sideway market).... what do you think mrtools?.... thanks

uhec89 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:25 pm Hi, newbie here
I got my self a nice indicator, thats usefull for me.
I want to change alert words, but when i compile it, it finds many errors. But originaly iz works smooth as hell. If anyone has the knowledge to make it. Please let me know.
Dear uhec89,
I tihink you can share your indi here, and maybe someone Coder here can help you brother.

Thanks

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03 pm
Actually, I would like to share a thought here... if the quantile indicator doesn’t repaint and as accurate as it is shown on chart then maybe a derivative indicator that plots the difference between the green and red histograms will be a good one. Then buy or sell decision will be based on the indicator line crossing above or below the zero line (where the zero lone would represent sideway market).... what do you think mrtools?.... thanks
Any thoughts on this idea?... thanks

pacois wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:30 pm

Try, but I couldn't understand if it works well.
hi pacois, I had a weekly pivot, I waited for the end of the week to check if it works (should it be rebuilt ) it still doesn't work , but still need to update the chart or switch from a timeframe to a timeframe so that it rebuilds, the same day pivot works not true, not rebuilt with the start of a new day
I ask to help correct this error in the indicator, with great thanks !!!
Volente Deo