Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tkhanfx wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:47 am

Hi. can you share the indicators and template you have used here. would appreciate the help! thank you..
The template is specific to scalping the Dax 1m index and not a ‘one-fit-all’ template.
Attached are the indi's and template but beware that the current 'dot' signal repaints so I am testing it with Keltner channels to see if the false signals can be eliminated.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
Antonio, mario_lima

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 am

Would need more information in form of the formula or something similar.
Hello mrtools.
Please do sma with the price type high + open divided by 2, low + open divided by 2, high + median divided by 2, low + median divided by 2.
The highlow channel will be calculated in the center of the tails of the bars and this will improve the functionality
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:18 am
The template is specific to scalping the Dax 1m index and not a ‘one-fit-all’ template.
Attached are the indi's and template but beware that the current 'dot' signal repaints so I am testing it with Keltner channels to see if the false signals can be eliminated.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
vvFish

Daim2574 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:20 am

Dear mrtools.... thanks a lot for considering this request.... the webinar below has all information about this indicator... i hope it helps so this will be a great addition to this wonderful community ....

On another note... the indicators below seem very very interesting and actually one of them was attempted back in the days by Mladen... both links have the formulas.... could you please look into improving these codes and make MTF version with alerts on intersections.... many many thanks

The webinar:

The VPCI indicator with Mladen code down the thread

Edit removed links and posted indicator - Mod.
Dear mrtools...did you get a chance to look into any of the two indicators above please?.... thanks