Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Daim2574 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:57 am

Dear mrtools,

could you please check the difference between theses two versions of the same indicator as they print slightly different even when using the same settings. also please let me know if it does repaint ?....if yes, could it be fixed ?....thanks a lot for your kind help
Hi. They look the same, the difference looking at the code is:
Triggerlines2 uses the open price ______ tmp = ( i - lengthvar)*Open[length-i+shift];
trigger-lines2 uses the closed price ______ tmp = ( i - lengthvar)*Close[length-i+shift];

kschuble wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:23 am Been looking for an HMA (Hull MA) Smooth that is in paint bar form. Not histogram or line. Found plenty of histogram and also regular Hull candles etc.....But cant seem to find a HMA Smooth in paint bar form ? Has nobody ever created one ? If not would and could someone please be so kind to create one ? I would be so GREATFULL !!
It's from mladen. I hope this is the one.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
pacois

Daim2574 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:57 am

Dear mrtools,

could you please check the difference between theses two versions of the same indicator as they print slightly different even when using the same settings. also please let me know if it does repaint ?....if yes, could it be fixed ?....thanks a lot for your kind help
Yeah they both repaint, try this one.

PS: For the settings template used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Triggerlines Channel System Settings Template for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pacois, Jimmy

I think members will start achieving their strategy goals. If they stop dwelling on TMA and MTF based indicators and look else where. I have almost gone through the whole thread and 50 percent of the posts are based on TMA. What's these people trying to achieve? Just wondering. Save yourselves some time and invest your time on tools that worth it. Dream realistically.
These users thanked the author chetachukwu for the post:
pacois