Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Coders,

Is it possible to add arrows to this indicator. The thing is I was thinking of applying a bit of extra rules to it:

My aim is to integrate Candlestick Psychology into Fractals_SR and come up with a decent system for BO

1 - If bearish candle makes fractal_support appear, and if a bullish candle closes shortly after, then show UP arrow on opening candle (the third candle).
2 - If bullish candle makes fractal_support appear, and it ended closing as bullish, then show UP arrow on the next opening candle.
3 - If bullish candle makes fractal_resistance appear, and if a bearish candle closes shortly after, then show DOWN arrow on opening candle (the third candle).
4 - If bearish candle makes fractal_resistance appear, and it ended closing as bearish, then show DOWN arrow on the next opening candle.
5 - Martingale, if 1 to 4 arrows did not appear correctly (UP arrow ended up with bearish candle and or DOWN arrow ended up with bullish candle, show the same arrow for the next opening candle)

Or my thoughts are too wild to be coded? Lol
fractals inside fractals

mrtools, could you make different arrows on this indicators, that are not hollow, raither full like on this picture and that i can change size of arrow?

many thanks

[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1436/oggnmL.jpg[/img]

JJforex wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 pm Hi Mrtools,

I found Trend - scalp(mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 is repainting. When I was using it in H1 time frame, it firstly shows me a blue dot signal but after 1 hour the blue dot signal disappeared. Can you check it and see if you can make a non-repainting version of Trend - scalp? Thank you so much!

Thanks, should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
mecca404, pipmagnet, Modahen77, macbeth, pipsquirrel, Dego, mwaschkowski, faithdefndr, qasd, A_5, Kareem115