Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Happy holidays for coders and everyone! I'm looking for an indicator: (H4 open line), and can shift to the right for two hours. My broker time is GMT0 + 2 and I want to get GMT0 opening line every four hours. The picture shows what I use, but it will disappear after four hours, and then it will appear again after four hours. I am tired of this repetition ... If you have such indicators in the forum, please share, thank you ~ !!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

nickbyniel1541 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:04 pm Good day everyone. I've be using the I_sadukey v3 mod alert indicator for some time with pretty good results. I keep a fairly clean chart as you can see below because i don't like too many distractions. So on the chart all i have are the Heiken ashi Alert, I_sadukey and a 50 period ema. Trades are taken once price action has crossed the I_sadukey and the current color is blue for buys and red for sells. I also prefer to take buys only when price action is above the 50 ema and sells are opposite obviously.

chart.png
i_sadukey v3 mod alerts v2.0.mq4

While both the i_sadukey and the heiken ashi has alerts..... i was wondering if it would be possible to create or modify the i_sadukey indicator so that it
1. gives alert when its line has crossed the 50ema and
2. adding a multi-time frame feature to the indicator so that i can see its movement on 4h, daily etc on say the 1h time frame

a EA SYSYEM that activates trades when price action has crosses by a certain number of bars over the i_sadukey line would be nice too but seeing that know squat about coding lol i just have to continue trading manually....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
Maybe these settings will be useful to you to see the longer trend.
Attachments