Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:43 am

That is a decompiled and renamed ma ribbon filled, SEFC whoever that is, gets indicators for other sites and renames and sells them as his/her own. Anyway there are some Averages ribbon mtf with arrows and alerts here in the forum.
Sorry for this request MrTools i haven't noticed.
"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1 []"
Thanks,
aleqsei

aleqsei wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:37 pm

Sorry for this request MrTools i haven't noticed.
"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1 []"
Thanks,
aleqsei
Good spotting!

Some decompiled indicators won't have that watermark, though.

I guess the easiest way to identify the bad ones are the unique and strange combination of underscores and numbers eg. "g_ibuf_104" and so forth :thumbup:

PS: Hopefully this article: What is a decompiled indicator? can explain a bit more, too.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Good Day Coders!

May you please create a version of MACD which haves Divergences (regular & hidden) on both histogram & MA's ?
I would like the option to also change colours to all 4 divergence signals (regular ma / regular histo / hidden ma / hidden histo) and ability to switch if to show/hide them.
I'll leave you a picture for easier reference. I just drew myself a couple of more obvious divergences to aid in explanation.
Attachments

Hello Everybody,

I'm looking for an indicator that can possibly measure and confirm if an engulfing candle is valid with high probability of the trend continuation proceeding?

My strategy is based around the daily time frame, it's a trend trading system. I have a trend indicator, a confirmation indicator, exit indicators and I'm searching for a final confirmation indicator that confirms when an engulfing candle has high probability of the trend continuing In the direction of the trend.

Thanks, appreciate all feedback.