Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

optionhk wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:10 am REQUEST

I think I posted it in wrong thread. And without indicators.
viewtopic.php?p=1295398281#p1295398281

I am reposting it here in the right forum.

Dear mrtools,

You have coded MA histo indicator more than 10 years ago and have updated recently with mobile alerts. I find it useful till this day.

However, recently, because of my age not helping me to watch screen, I have adopted a new "set and forget" strategy which is working well.

I sell EU from 60 pips distance based on H4 MA of 48 and keep doing it a few times in one account. In another account I buy when EU falls 45 pips from H4 MA and for a few times. For this strategy I use smaller lots so that in case averaging of adverse positions is required it does not easily invite margin calls. Ultimately anyone can make money 50% per annum in each of the accounts. Discipline and patience is needed for this kind of effortless trading . I have tried this strategy on EU only because of its strong tendency to mean revert. Whether it will work for other symbols or not, I am not sure.

Can you kindly code this as per the picture. Requires an MA graphic , fixed MA price box, short dash lines to be drawn from inputs of pips/points based on MA price for Up and Down directions (both need to be different)

Thank you.
MA buy and sell lines.jpg
REMINDER FOR MRTOOLS

Hi mrtools,

Please don't forget my request for Moving Average Distance indicator.

MTF Pivot Indicator

Hi Mr Tools & Co:

Attached here is the Daily Pivot Indicator. I am humberly make a request here for these 3 modifications:

1. Please make the indicator MTF. Meaning, it can plot Daily Pivot, 1 Hour Pivot, 4 Hour Pivot, Weekly Pivot & Monthly Pivot.

2. Please create alert whenever the Current Price is cross above/cross below certain Pivot Level. For example, current price cross above Daily S2 Level. Another example, current price cross below H4 R1 Level. Another example, current price cross above Weekly Pivot Point.

Just treat "Cross Above/Cross Below" with one alert.

3. With that, please add Alert features such as Alert On, Alert On Current Bar, Pop Up Message, Push Notification, Sound Alert, SoundFile Wav for Sound Alert.

I hope I stated my request clearly here. I hope it is not too hassle. I really appreciate your time and your help, always do.

If anything, please let me know.

Millions Thanks in Advance!

- Bill

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:26 am

About the best I can do with it. BTW this was your last post, the post before think it was an RSI you needed modifications too, and the modification was done, so not sure what posts you are talking about being ignored because post#7229 and post#7424 are not posts by you. Also you may think adding alarms is "petty" not all the times is that true, sometimes it's easy, but other times not so easy, like for example adding alerts to this indicator is not that, as you say, "petty".
hi, mrtools, kindly add all averages and prices to Absolute strength Histogram mtf.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

kgovender wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:57 am Hi Mr Tools,

Please could you kindly assist modify the attached indicator. There are lots of signals generated but i would like to only see signals as per below:

Up Arrow - Bearish Candle

Down Arrow - Bullish Candle

Truly appreciate all your assistance and eagerness to always help.

Many thanks and kind regards

Kris
Might check in the Hull/Hma section. If I remember the HMA Color that that requires to work repaints.