Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:15 am

Welcome here and added the alerts.

Hi MrTools and Forum members:

Used this indicator with higher TF on supertrend with lower TF on chart. Result was: Alert comes with confirmation on higher TF set on supertrend but visually I suppose we can see color change (in chart low TF) but not alert.

Higher TF of Supertrend on lower TF chart: I think we can have alert once color of the supertrend changes which may fetch few points more. I dont know whether this will be accurate signal on low TF on chart without achieving in indicator's higher TF.

Any way my small feed back. I may be wrong. Experts look into practicality.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:42 am

Sorry about the last version was heading to slumber land and to sleepy or lazy to test, anyway this one seems more like it.
Your words make me feel shame to ask too much
I test the new version, it really very perfect, I'll tell results later on.
Just last favor, as you see in the figure below the Exper, yes did not closes the previous position (sell) when the trend gives buy signal but Expert also did not open new position (buy) when it was possible to do.
Is that possible to be added, please
I shall send private message, please take alook
Thanks

talaate wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:00 am
Your words make me feel shame to ask too much
I test the new version, it really very perfect, I'll tell results later on.
Just last favor, as you see in the figure below the Exper, yes did not closes the previous position (sell) when the trend gives buy signal but Expert also did not open new position (buy) when it was possible to do.
Is that possible to be added, please
I shall send private message, please take alook
Thanks
1.png
Ran quite a few visual back test to try and replicate the problem you are having and on my end seems ok.