Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Antonio wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 pm Hi, is it possible to correct this indicator, it is necessary that the horizontal lines go to the left, plus the shift that would be regulated to the right of the price, the same thickness and color choice to levels
Hi, I don't know if I understand correctly, try it !!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio

pacois wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:19 am

Hi, I don't know if I understand correctly, try it !!
Thank you very much for your attention, but one thing is missing, the lines are drawn only from the right and do not go left into history, that is, there is no complete visualization, and if you can add a price value to the lines, and as a whole, everything is fine, as always, you just don’t need to draw to the right, only to the left)))), well, with a shift from the price, the text translation system is very funny, because it does not always work out to transfer the desired to the text correctly) ))))))))) but it’s so good that there is the possibility of communication to the whole world, though not always for sure)))))))))
Attachments
Volente Deo

Barons1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:38 am Hello everyone!

I kindly ask some programmer of the group if it is possible to insert an audible alarm when the indicator changes direction (just a single warning). I tried to look for an already alarmed version but I couldn't find it and unfortunately I don't have any programming skills. Thank you in advance.

Barons1
Try this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Barons1