Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Antonio wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:26 am Something I can’t find the flow with the Keltner indicator, please give a link if it is, if not, can I ask to add arrows to the Keltner indicator on the next candle after the breakdown, thanks!

Perhaps there are newer versions, but I only have one))
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio

Antonio wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:31 am

ohhh cool, the stars are beautiful of course, but somehow it doesn’t seem to me according to conditions))) the candle broke through the channel and the arrow next to the next candle is small, not as beautiful as the star of course, but the arrow :D :facepalm:
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio

dear forex station coder, can u plzz add arrow ,alert and update price option on this indi

also i have question,
why this indi does not work when i`m using it on D1 time frame,
setting that i use, time frame use weekly, price average median body (open+close)/2
but when i change to lower tf it`s work fine, do you have solution for this because i usualy work on D1 tf

Vere wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:10 am dear forex station coder, can u plzz add arrow ,alert and update price option on this indi

also i have question,
why this indi does not work when i`m using it on D1 time frame,
setting that i use, time frame use weekly, price average median body (open+close)/2
but when i change to lower tf it`s work fine, do you have solution for this because i usualy work on D1 tf
Hi, I've tried seems to work for me.
Attachments

[quote=pacois post_id=1295396011 time=1569625550 user_id=4868669]

Quite an interesting option, thanks! But the opposite signals appear only after the opposite side of the channel breaks through, passing signals if the trend continues in one direction for a long time and the price continues to break through the channel border, there is no signal, as I understand it, the signals are tied to the internal MA and until it changes color to the opposite signal is absent at the breakdown, unfortunately I need at each breakdown, but thanks a lot and for this option, it looks like a breakdown of the MA of the channel boundaries, just like the signal can be used.
Thanks anyway for your help and time!
Volente Deo