Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:51 am

Something like a ma of the deviation, like in the picture?
Yes Mr.Tools Need Same Like This
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

li yu cen wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:02 pm Hello everyone! (25% or less, 25%-50%, 50%-75%, 75% or more) are represented by different colors. My template is a white background, I want to change its color and fix it to the right, but I don't have a source file. Anyone can share source files or post similar metrics. Thank you!GBPUSDM30.pngBidRatio 1.2.ex4
hi li................. here u go but warning it is a decompiled..............
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

li yu cen wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 pm Thank you very much! Simple color changes I can do. Can you help me fix the indicator to the right? I know it has an X adjustment, but it is not fixed. I don't have coding knowledge.
pls do not ask that............ decompile is against fs rules............. read man viewtopic.php?t=8472780
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈