Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PREETHI wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:16 pm

This indicator changes its colour after refreshing the chart.I have attached both the images of the indicator before and after refreshment. kindly repair it.
Dear MrTools

Think there is another bug (if I got it right), where the price smoothing method has no effect. Please see the screen below. Hope this can be fixed too.
Attachments

Mr Tools and Mladen,
Would it be possible to get a version of this very fine indicator with the ability to invert the display? Perhaps a moving average signal line as well? And add alerts or arrows for a zero line cross or signal line cross? It gives good signals but they are inverted and my brain aches looking at it! :)

Cheers,
Bleemus

EDIT I should add that some pairs do not display this inverted behavior so it would need an input to select invert instead of default always inverting.

hi guys.

it's possible to add this two things to this indicator:

1. the indicator have 2 Moving Averages filter to set a trend for the arrow signals, so, it's possible to add another two? that way there will be two conditions to filter the signal, example, (I) ma10 above ma20, and (II) ma50 above ma100, for an up trend? (as a 2 independt groups of MA's, so it's not like ma1 above ma2 above ma3above ma4, but more like ma1 above ma2 ---- and ------ ma3 above ma4 in case of an up trend)
2. it's possible to add an options to choose in which timeframe will be applied the MA filters? so for example, group1 of ma1 and ma2 applied to current tf and group2 of ma3 and ma4 applied to another TF?

thanks in advance

pd: the indicator was originally modified by pacois, who kindly help me to set the double ma filter for the indicator, which improved it a lot :).

PREETHI wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:06 pm

I have written it over the screenshot with a mouse MAN. Not with the hand./pen
Not sure what was causing the problem, wasn't able to dublicate, maybe the little changes i did in this version will help. One thing i noticed in your settings is if you are using different ma's for smoothing there will be no difference in the ma's if you don't use a smoothing period > 1. Not real sure but possibly that could have been causing the problem because noticed you were using a zero period parabolic ma for smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
PREETHI

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:18 pm

Not sure what was causing the problem, wasn't able to dublicate, maybe the little changes i did in this version will help. One thing i noticed in your settings is if you are using different ma's for smoothing there will be no difference in the ma's if you don't use a smoothing period > 1. Not real sure but possibly that could have been causing the problem because noticed you were using a zero period parabolic ma for smoothing.
The second colour in the indicator settings cant be changed as it returns to the color of the chart Background .Kindly solve this problem.
Attachments
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.