Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

First of all, thank you for all the great indicators you've been sharing. I have one question. Is it possible to make a cci trendline break(with arrow) indicator (I do not mean cci divergence, that one I already have). I searched for a few hours on the Internet, but without success. I'll give you a screenshot of how the indicator should look. Points A and B should be on the opposite sides of 0 value of CCI. Regards
Attachments

Anacon wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:17 am

This looks very promising, the zero cross works, but the entering and exiting of zones does not create an arrow.
Yep your right did it the normal way, but didn't realize it never really goes outside the bands, anyway working in this version, and THANKS for bringing that to my attention.

PS: Additional version with added Moving Average can be found here: Jurik Volty (Volatility) Bands with MA Cross for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
rudiarius, Jimmy, moey_dw, heispark, FXchaos, camisa, PREETHI, kvak, Anacon, Tarotxv, pitchief, obustamante, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm Yep your right did it the normal way, but didn't realize it never really goes outside the bands, anyway working in this version, and THANKS for bringing that to my attention.
man............ thx mrtoolz for doing zero bind options & update on this u are magical......... <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools, as shown below, the Vidya filled....thank you for that.....is working great, actually on every pair. What a day on the DAX! As I mentioned, I made a mistake and did not post the MTF file Vidya zone 2.1. I'm really sorry for that. My request now is, can you please do that for the MTF too. I have already set the MTF for "Next higher TF and next 2 higher TF".
Thank you!