Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Has anyone here created an indicator similar to this?
I know we have a number of Heiken Ashi Type Indicators, but do we have any that help to recognize areas of indecision/consolidation?

I am looking for more ways to learn to stay out of the market until some strong proof that consolidation has ended, so having a Heiken Ashi indicator that showed indecision would be incredibly helpful.
Attachments

rain wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:27 am Has anyone here created an indicator similar to this?
I know we have a number of Heiken Ashi Type Indicators, but do we have any that help to recognize areas of indecision/consolidation?

I am looking for more ways to learn to stay out of the market until some strong proof that consolidation has ended, so having a Heiken Ashi indicator that showed indecision would be incredibly helpful.
Have you seen this one

rbernava wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:55 am Can anyone fix this indicator please?

To send the buffer when the arrow appears. Because its send the buffer aways on the 3 bar, not in the choosed bar, the arrow appears on the right candle, but it send the buffer and alert on 3 bar.

Thanks!
Looking in the code on non multi time frame the arrow and alert should be on the same time.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rbernava