NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 am
FBI wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:45 pm
Mr Tools.

Can you please add arrows every time price closes outside of the channel, also alerts, MTF interpolate
Thank you

starc-bands.mq4

Screenshot_8.png
Will this one work?
Yes, awesome, thank you so much.

minsker wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:10 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:12 pm

What about buy or sell, like AUDUSD Price Action Buy?
hello! it must be in body of the letter
Far as I'm aware the smallest you can go with that is something like this

Code: Select all

if (alertsEmail)     SendMail (_Symbol+" Stochastic ",doWhat);
then it should say something like AUDUSD Stochastic buy if you have a buy alert!

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Can someone change this MQ5 indi to a useable MQ4. I think its a very good idea for an indi. It shows the most important levels based on Volume Profile for customizable periods,

Indi explanation can be found here:
Peak_Lines_by_Price_Histogram__2.png

Mod edit: Link removed. Please make an effort to attach the files to your post.
peak_lines_by_price_histogram.mq5
(23.1 KiB) Downloaded 347 times

Hello, dear coders :)
Tradingview platform have one nice indicator it is ANN Strategy and look like this, can you change histogram to line ,because with histogram there is no chance to spot divergences.... background color is not important just line to change color below and above 0, and line to have real value for each candle. Hope that my request is clear and possible to code, and pls add arrows on candles. Thank you in advance.
ANN strategy.JPG
I have find one MQL4 indicator, have mtf and histogram, Higher Time Frame ANN Strategy Indicator.

here is file :
higher ANN.JPG
Higher Time Frame ANN Strategy Indicator.mq4
(20.82 KiB) Downloaded 551 times

xxxena wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 pm
Hello, dear coders :)
Tradingview platform have one nice indicator it is ANN Strategy and look like this, can you change histogram to line ,because with histogram there is no chance to spot divergences.... background color is not important just line to change color below and above 0, and line to have real value for each candle. Hope that my request is clear and possible to code. Thank you in advance.

ANN strategy.JPG

I have find one MQL4 indicator, have mtf and histogram, Higher Time Frame ANN Strategy Indicator.

here is file :
very cool......... thx for post this up.......... xena i too hope experts here like maybe ionone mrtools or pacois can make dis for us :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

212 Replies 41122 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

212 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1980 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”