Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:04 am

Added the multi symbol and zero alert.
Absolutely stunning - many many thanks,
I wanted to ask for a tweak to the already outstanding indi....

Since this is MTF capable - wanted to ask if a 'Shift Timeframe (next highest timeframe (+1))' OR 'Shift Timeframe next next highest timeframe (+2)' could be added to this? - It might take the form of a dropdown list - or simply a field to fill with +1 or +2 - this way the indi can be used on one template - but be effective as timeframe is changed.... hope this makes sense. Kudos to mLaden and mrtools - five stars
Attachments

Hello Dear Friend And Coders
I wish to make a request from any of you if it's possible
I need a grid that draws the horizontal line By calculation the ATR and has MTF option as well Something Similar to Attached Indicator but with MTF option and also an option for Line style and Line be drawn as Background (Unfortunately in attached indicator there are almost none of these options)

Thanks and Regards

talaate wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:44 am Hi mrtools
my regards
Would you please, when you have time, to add MTF and display type options to the following indicator
Dynamic Zone StepMA pdf nmc 3.2.mq4

Thanks
Added display type and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
mtp, Jimmy, talaate, amdudus, appsoluxions, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah