Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Added mtf.
HOLA MRTOOLS .... There is the possibility to delete the lower bar and the bar of the current time frame, leaving only the 3 times frames higher than the current one, if I am in M5 (M15, M30, H1) ... if I am in M30 (H1, H4, H1) ..... PLEASE, Check the code and if possible not to repaint ... thanks in advance

luislizarazofx wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 pm

HOLA MRTOOLS .... There is the possibility to delete the lower bar and the bar of the current time frame, leaving only the 3 times frames higher than the current one, if I am in M5 (M15, M30, H1) ... if I am in M30 (H1, H4, H1) ..... PLEASE, Check the code and if possible not to repaint ... thanks in advance
Have this one, no repaint on closed bars, if the mtf bar is not complete, it can change color which nothing can be done about.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

heispark wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:57 am PVI - Positive Volume Index

Hello,
Could anyone please review this indicator to see if the code is correct? It's somewhat different from PVI indicators in other platforms.....
By the way, can I use PVI with Forex? Does this make sense?
Thanks!
PVI.mq4
There is a lot of different opinions about volume in forex, in mt4 there is only tick volume and from what I understand mt5 is using real volume but I have never verified that. As far as the indicator it looks alright, it badly needs to be updated though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
heispark

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:05 am

There is a lot of different opinions about volume in forex, in mt4 there is only tick volume and from what I understand mt5 is using real volume but I have never verified that. As far as the indicator it looks alright, it badly needs to be updated though.
Thank you very much for your feedback Mrtools. :)
Currency trading has a unique advantage but volume is always an issue.......... :(
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci