Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

moey_dw wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:48 pm
thx mrtool for new histo for us man........... so stupid these ppl who rename stuff anyone knows where the original file can download???
Yep, and people still wonder why coders are reluctant to upload MQL4 files these days :roll:
Moey, You can download it here: viewtopic.php?p=1295374840#p1295374840

Thanks Mrtools as well for this nice Histo with MTF too!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Symbol & TF copier
When I have multiple instances of MT4 programs opened, if I change the currency symbol or timeframe from one MT4 instance, I wish it also happens to the other MT4 instances. This is some kind of 'link' feature connecting multiple MT4 programs. I guess it should be designed as an Expert Adviser just like trade copier EA. Do anyone know about free/commercial softwares for this purpose? If anyone's interested, I hope someone implements this feature.... :)
Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

heispark wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 am Symbol & TF copier
When I have multiple instances of MT4 programs opened, if I change the currency symbol or timeframe from one MT4 instance, I wish it also happens to the other MT4 instances. This is some kind of 'link' feature connecting multiple MT4 programs. I guess it should be designed as an Expert Adviser just like trade copier EA. Do anyone know about free/commercial softwares for this purpose? If anyone's interested, I hope someone implements this feature.... :)
Thanks,
Hey, have you tried these scripts here? viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472950
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎